Logos is giving away a copy of their nine-volume Tyndale Ministry Collection. The book collects a number of books by Greg Laurie (Harvest Christian Fellowship in Riverside, California), but all nine books are designed to help with discipleship and church growth.
- How to Live Forever by Greg Laurie
- Jesus Up Close: Meet Him. . . . Like Never Before by Skip Heitzig
- New Believer’s Guide to Effective Christian Living: First Steps for New Christians by Greg Laurie
- New Believer’s Guide to How to Share Your Faith: First Steps for New Christians by Greg Laurie
- New Believer’s Guide to Prayer: First Steps for New Christians by Greg Laurie
- Psychology, Theology, and Spirituality in Christian Counseling by Mark R. McMinn
- Revolution by George Barna
- The Upside Down Church by Greg Laurie
- Why Believe?: Exploring the Honest Questions of Seekers by Greg Laurie
The winner will be chosen at random on August 19th and the collection will be sent to the winner’s Logos account. If you don’t have a Logos account, you can sign up for free here and download free apps to read your books on any device here.
How to Enter. Go to Steve K. McCoy’s site and enter the contest up to 13 times. Each prompted action you follow will earn you additional entries. You can always come back and share a link to the giveaway with your friends for additional entries.
Disclaimer: By entering this giveaway you consent to being signed up to Logos’ “Product Reviews” email list. You’ll receive emails featuring content written by me and other Christian bloggers!