Logos Bible Software has a summer sale the last week of June. Starting June 23 at 8 AM PST, you can save on various resources and upgrades. Why Blue Friday? Maybe because Logos recently changed its icon and it is more blue than before. Maybe they are just really into jazz trumpeter Kenny Dorhan. Whatever the reason, you get to save money on books for your Logos Library./
Here are a few examples that caught my eye:
- Word Biblical Commentary | WBC (61 vols.)–67% off (6/23 only)
- Baker Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament | BECNT (18 vols.)–55% off (6/23 only)
- Exegetical Summary Series (34 vols.)–60% off (6/30 only)
- Preaching the Word Commentary Series | PtW (42 vols.)–60% off (6/30 only)
- Up to 25% off all Logos 10 packages, including Preaching Suite (plus first-time upgraders and first-time purchasers save extra!)
Almost everything is on sale, so poke around and see what you can find. Most of the sale runs all week, but some of these sales are Friday, June 23 only. Others are Friday, June 30 only. So listen to Kenny Dorham. He will calm you down while you shop and ruin your credit on Logos resources.
If you do not already own Logos, check out my first-look review of Logos 10. As expected, there are various upgrade paths for current users, from “not expensive at all” to “I need a second mortgage on the house” and everything in between. Use this link to save up to 25% and get some free books.
You can still get Logos Fundamental ($49.99) or Basic (free) packages and take advantage of the free Logos Book of the Month promotion. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the free/cheap packages. All it takes is a Faithlife account, and you can read your books using the iOS or Android app, the Logos web app, or the (much more powerful) desktop version for both Windows and Mac.
All the links are Logos Affiliate links, so buy a few books and help out Reading Acts.