For the March 2023 Free book promotion, Logos is giving away Dale Ralph Davis, In the Presence of My Enemies: Psalms 25–37 (Christian Focus, 2020). “Using his own recognisable humour and razor–sharp observations these expositions help us to engage with the conflict in these twelve psalms.” As always, there is a wide range of discounts as part of their Logos Free Book monthly promotion.
- Martyn Lloyd-Jones, The Plight of Man and the Power of God, $0.99
- O. Palmer Robertson, Joel: Prophet of the Coming Day of the Lord (Welwyn Commentary Series), $1.99
- Jonathan Landry Cruse, The Christian’s True Identity: What It Means to Be in Christ, $2.99
- Michael Bentley, Luke: Saving a Fallen World (Welwyn Commentary Series), $3.99
- Alec Motyer, Isaiah by the Day: A New Devotional Translation, $4.99
- Paul Helm, Human Nature From Calvin To Edwards, $5.99
- Nick Needham, 2000 Years of Christ’s Power, Volume 1: The Age of the Early Church Fathers, $6.99
- John Davies, 1 Kings (Evangelical Press Study Commentary), $7.99
- The Works of William Perkins, Volume 6, $8.99
- Owen Strachan, Reenchanting Humanity: A Theology of Mankind, $9.99
- Douglas Kelly, The Holy Spirit and the Church (Systematic Theology: Grounded in Holy Scripture and Understood in Light of the Church, vol. 3), Pre-Order, $20.99
Logos Bible Software released a new version in 2022, Here is my first look review. As expected, there are various upgrade paths for current users, from “not expensive at all” to “I need a second mortgage on the house” and everything in between. Use this link to save 15% and get some free books, or use the PARTNEROFFER10 coupon code when you check out. You can still get Logos Fundamental ($49.99) or Basic (free) packages and take advantage of the free Logos Book of the Month promotion. Scroll down to the bottom of the page for the free/cheap packages. All it takes is a Faithlife account, and you can read your books using the iOS or Android app, the Logos web app, or the (much more powerful) desktop version for both Windows and Mac.
The Publisher Spotlight is on Broadman & Holmes and Wipf and Stock. Quite a few really good deals in the month of March. This would be a great time to buy my book, Jesus the Bridegroom (Pickwick, 2o13) for only $9.99.
All the links are Logos Affiliate links, so buy a few books and help out Reading Acts. The deals go away on January 31, so be sure to check out all the Logos deals right away!