Jim West says he is going to mock every “top ten list” inevitably appearing on every blog this next week. Mock this.
- If You Aren’t Following Phil Long on the Twitter, You Should Be
- I Bet Satan Loves Methodist and Episcopal Churches Though…
- Hey ‘Gospel Coalition’, Would You Please Drop the ‘Jesus is my boyfriend’ Language? It’s Creepy
- Zwingli Speaks Prophetically: Heed Him
- The Anniversary of Hesse’s Death
- Perverts Love Being Perverted, Like Dogs Lapping Up Their Vomit
- Why Does God Allow False Teachers Like John Hagee and Joel Osteen to Infect the Church?
- Luther on the Loon Sebastian Franck and His Ilk the Pentebabbleist ‘Spiritualists’
- The 2015 SBL Annual Meeting Carnival: All The Best Tweetings
- Bibliobloggers as The Easter Bunny or Biblical Scholars Finishing Up Their Christmas Shopping
3 thoughts on “Top Ten Jim West Blog Posts in 2015”
Reblogged this on Zwinglius Redivivus and commented:
This is the worst list of best things ever posted anywhere in all time or space for all eternity. Amen and amen.
Reblogged this on Talmidimblogging and commented: